Meedo Bar

Quick Search

December 17, 2012

EFUN Intros Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP Tablet


Consumer electronics start-up EFUN launched the Nextbook Premium 7SE-GP, an entry-level 7-inch tablet, priced at US $ 99.99. Despite its Akash-teasing low-price, it features a formidable connectivity and feature set, which includes Amlogic A9 1 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, and 8 GB of fixed storage that's expandable to 32 GB with micro-SDHC.

The Nextbook Premium's 7-inch screen packs 800 x 480 pixels resolution, an HDMI port lets you play back HD videos on 1080p screens. Other features include a full-size USB 2.0 port, 3D gyro, and 802.11 b / g / n WLAN. EPAD brags about its Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" operating system that supports Google Play. Perhaps it's something to talk about at this price-point

Source: Nextpowerup.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a
    really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it
    and return to read more of your useful information.
    Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.
    Look into my webpage :: see page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got 2 of these from the Home Shopping Network one for myself and one for my mother and so far we've only had it for an day now but it seems to be super awesome easy-to-use times of features and many more I'm sure I don't even know how to use yet but great great product at a great great value I highly recommend this product to anyone

    ReplyDelete